Did you know ?
You can not find the same plan any where else for a different price

M1 Visa Insurance

M-1 visa is for foreign students intend to enroll in non-academic or vocational courses. People on M visa can stay in the United States as long as they are enrolled in a full course of study. The holder of M1 visa can work on campus on a part-time basis and they can also work off-campus on a job that's relates to their study.

If you are on M-1 visa, you will need adequate health coverage while studying here in the United States. On StudentsCoverage, you can buy health insurance at best price. You can compare plans and buy insurance which may fulfill your requirements.