Did you know ?
You can not find the same plan any where else for a different price

J2 Visa Health Insurance

J-2 visas are non-immigrant visas for the spouse and dependent children, 21 years or less, of J-1 visa holder. J2 visa holders can enter and stay in the United States as long as they have a valid visa status. As a J2 visa holder, you are eligible to study in the United States and can also take up a job if USCIS grants you the permission.