Some colleges and universities require you to purchase the student health insurance plans offered exclusively through them. However, many university let you purchase insurance from private non university affiliated insurance company by filling out a simple waiver form if the insurance policy purchased from private party is comparable to the university standard. Choosing a private health insurance company over university health insurance is always cost effective as they are less comprehensive and fits more to students need and budget. On the other hand, university insurances are too comprehensive and therefore, expensive. They charge much more than most private insurance.
At studentscoverage, we sell insurance for students that meet the university requiremnets and student budget.
Some of the benefits of the plans we offer includes:
- Get up to $250,000 or more choices of policy maximum.
- Low monthly premium.
- Maternity coverage is available.
- Low deductable.
- Hassel free online purchase in less than a minute.
- Excellent customer support.
- Qualified & knowledgeable licensed agents & staffs.